A native of Philadelphia, PA, Ken has lived in Chicago’s western suburbs for more than 30 years. After graduating from Downers Grove South High School, he went into the plumbing field. He worked for two large plumbing companies, gaining a total of 20 years experience. After that, he launched Residential Plumbing.
Ken, his wife Lauren, and their two boys, Eric and Ben, live in the Naperville, IL area, and are involved with numerous school and community activities.
Residential Plumbing is a member of Naperville’s Shop Indie program, the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List and Thumbtack.com.
RP Service Guarantee
Our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating along with reviews from some of the thousands of clients we have done work for, will ensure you that your project will be done correctly, in a timely manner and with respect to you and your property.
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Drains
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Gas Lines
- Sewer Systems
Our Code of Ethics
- We treat each client and their home with RESPECT.
- We strive to EXCEED our client's expectations.
- We KEEP APPOINTMENTS and schedules.
- We are HONEST with our clients.
- We hire only SKILLED TECHNICIANS who will respect your home & property.
- We stand behind our warranties and we GUARANTEE our work.
- There are NO HIDDEN FEES and we can provide our clients with verbal or written quotes before work begins.