Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! All of our technicians are professionally trained, receive ongoing training, and are licensed in the State of Illinois for all your plumbing needs!
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured for all your plumbing needs!
We proudly serve the areas of Naperville, Aurora, Montgomery, Oswego, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Yorkville, Lisle, Woodbridge, Darien, Westmont, Hinsdale, Burr Ridge, Willowbrook, and more!
Of course we can! Our team of expert technicians are prepared to help you with all your plumbing needs!
Tips & Tricks:
Garbage Disposal Do's and Don'ts
- Always run Cold water when running garbage disposal. Cold water causes any grease and oils to solidify so they can be chopped up before reaching the trap.
- Remember to run cold water through your garbage disposal for at least 2 minutes after you shut it off to ensure the food particles are flushed completely from the pipes.
- Grind certain hard materials (small chicken and fish bones, egg shells, fruit pits). A scouring action is produced by the particles inside the grind chamber that cleans the chamber walls.
- Cut large items into smaller pieces-put into disposer 1 at a time.
- Put potato peels down in small amounts and grind a long time.
- Grind used lemon and citrus peels to freshen up your disposer naturally.
- DON’T use hot water, it causes grease to liquefy and accumulate causing drain clogs.
- DON’T grind extremely fibrous material.
- DON’T turn off until grinding stops- run water and extra few seconds after grinding stops.
- DON’T use harsh chemicals such as bleach or drain cleaner.
- NEVER pour grease or fat into disposer.