Residential Plumbing, Inc. Provides Quality, Clean & Professional Care
Residential Plumbing, Inc. is a family-run business, committed to maintaining strong communication, a clean workspace, and honest work for a fair price point. Whether you’ve lost all of your hot water, are considering a bathroom remodel, have a persistently leaky faucet, or some other plumbing concern, we’re here and happy to help.
Residential Plumbing is based on strong yet simple principles. When serving our customer base, we consistently ask ourselves 2 questions…
- Is this the kind of service I would want in my own home?
- Is this the type of company I would feel proud to work for?
As long as we keep answering those questions with an unwavering yes, then we know we’re doing something right.
Our Code of Ethics
- We treat each client and their home with respect.
- We strive to exceed our client’s expectations.
- We respect your time by keeping appointments and arriving on time.
- We are honest and up front with our clients.
- We hire only skilled technicians who will respect your home and property.
- We stand behind our warranties and we guarantee our work.
- We have no hidden fees.
- We provide our clients with written or verbal quotes before work begins – and stick to them.
About the Owner
A native of Philadelphia, PA, Ken Fenzil has lived in Chicago’s western suburbs for more than 30 years. Ken started his plumbing career at age 18 after graduating high school and, over his 20 years working for two larger plumbing companies, grew to be one of the most knowledgeable and reliable plumbers both at his workplace and throughout the communities they served.
Finally, after two decades of working for someone else, Ken decided to focus his passion and skills into starting his own company, which is how Residential Plumbing, Inc. came to be.
Ken now has over 30 years of industry experience, and Residential Plumbing has a strong reputation for providing quality services to multiple counties throughout Illinois.
And when Ken isn’t providing the best plumbing services around? You’ll probably find him riding his motorcycle (if you ever spot him, be sure to wave), involved in one of the many school or community activities his family takes part in, or spending time with his wife, Lauren, and their two boys, Eric and Ben.
We’d Love to Serve You Soon
Reviews from our clients throughout Aurora, Naperville, Montgomery, and more show that our projects are consistently done correctly and in a timely manner, all with respect to you and your property. If you need sewer services, a new water heater, backflow testing, some bathroom or kitchen plumbing work, or anything else plumbing-related, we’re certain we can help.
Conveniently book online or give us a call at 630-978-9696 to schedule!