Our Experts Can Help Create Your Dream Bathroom or Kitchen
We’re licensed, insured, and here to help with any of your bathroom or kitchen plumbing-related needs. Whether it’s a clogged drain, a leaky faucet, or a constantly running toilet, our experts have got your back.
Or maybe you’re needing to update your space or switch out some fixtures to improve the look of it? No matter what, we’re equipped to help with it all.
We Install & Repair Tubs, Toilets, Showers & More
Looking for the specifics on everything we repair and install? Check out our service list below. And if you’ve still got questions, we’d love to hear from you – please reach out!
- Basement Baths: Tackling a basement bathroom can be a tricky process, and it’s definitely not a DIY job. Without gravity on your side, finding the right plumbing options can be a process, but we’ve got the tools, training, and fine-tuned skills to get yours done right.
- Toilet Repair & Installation: If your toilet isn’t working right (or at all), it can invite a lot of unwelcome stress. A running toilet wastes money, one that constantly clogs wastes your time and energy, and one that won’t work at all doesn’t do anyone much good either. We can repair your current one or work with you to get a better model installed.
- Faucet Repair & Installation: You might be surprised at how much water and money a leaky faucet wastes – all those little droplets add up fast! There are lots of reasons your faucet may be making that annoying “drip, drip, drip,” but rest assured our experts can get to the bottom of it.
- Utility Sinks & Faucets: There are tons of benefits to having a utility sink installed, especially if you have a busy household. Whether you use yours for soaking clothes, cleaning up after kids’ projects, washing your pets, cleaning those extra big pots or grilling tools, or something else, this is one fixture homeowners can put to a lot of use.
- Tub & Shower Installation: We install bathtubs, free-standing tubs, rain showers, and more. We know the homeowners we serve all have a variety of needs, and there’s nothing quite like a nice bath or shower at the end of a hard day, so this is one job that needs to be done right. Which style fits in best with your setup?
- Garbage Disposals: A well-working garbage disposal is known for making your life easier, but a clogged or malfunctioning one? Not so much. Unless proper repairs are completed, using your sink will be next to impossible, and if your garbage disposal is on the older side, it’ll likely need to be replaced. We’re here to help.
- Drain Cleaning: Clogs in your drains can lead to big messes, unpleasant odors, and a lack of overall efficiency throughout your plumbing system. Avoid bigger problems by having your drains regularly cleaned out by an expert.
Have a specific faucet, toilet, sink, or other feature you’d like installed? We’re happy to install any model – homeowner supplied or one of our preferred brands – so you can end up with exactly what you’re envisioning.
We’re Naperville & Aurora’s Top Pick for Plumbing Care
When it comes right down to it, the kitchen and the bathroom are two rooms that rely heavily on the plumbing being in tip-top shape. Which is why these jobs aren’t ones that should be left to just anyone. Residential Plumbing has decades of experience, are Cross Connection Certified (CCCDI), maintain strong morals and ethics, and always put our customers’ needs and safety first.