Residential Plumbing is looking for an experienced service plumber for residential
service work and remodeling. Candidate should have pride in their work, be dependable,
on time, be a positive team player, who meets deadlines and wants to be an important part
of our company. Must be familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and be familiar
with current codes.
Service area is Naperville and surrounding western suburbs.
- Proven experience; at least 3 year experience as service plumber.
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of residential service, installations, and
- Must have a valid IL Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift over 50 Lbs and work in awkward spaces.
- Must have a professional and friendly attitude and customer service skills.
- Must have a clean, neat professional appearance.
- Must have time management, organizational skills and ability to work
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
- Must be knowledgeable in Cast Iron, Copper and PVC.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Company issued Van-Insurance and fuel included.
- Ongoing Education Programs.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Fully stocked trucks and warehouse.
- Uniforms and large tools.
- Health Insurance.
- Pay to scale based on experience.
We are looking to hire a reliable committed plumber with exceptional abilities at their
skill level, strong work ethic and desire to be the best. If you truly feel you are one of the
finest Plumbers in the industry, here is a great opportunity to begin to solidify you career.
Your truck is waiting for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Helper will report to owner and is responsible for checking in and stocking inventory.
Stock vehicles for daily schedule
Assist Plumber with installations and remodels.
Maintenance of shop and office.
Desire to learn is a must.
Time management is a must.
Customer service - have ability to talk to customers
The successful applicant will have to have a attention to detail.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Require a minimal amount of supervision.
Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background screening.
Be able to use our software
None but would prefer some related work experience.