Trust Our Licensed Crew With Your Leaky Pipes
Have you been noticing a constant dripping from your faucet, an increase in your water bill or, worse yet, stains or water damage on your floors, walls, and ceilings? These are all clear-cut signs of leaky pipes, and the longer they go unaddressed the worse things are bound to get. If you live in Naperville, Aurora, or any of the surrounding communities, don’t hesitate to give our experts a call. We can find the source of the leak and resolve it, so you don’t have to stress.
Why Are My Pipes Leaking?
What are the more common causes of your leaky pipes?
- Broken Seals: All of the water connectors in your plumbing system should have seals installed. As these seals age and wear out, they become less effective at keeping your water in the pipes where it belongs. Puddles on the floor near certain appliances and condensation are both common signs of a broken seal.
- Pipe Corrosion: Clogging, poor maintenance, neglect, and even age can all impact the quality of your pipes. Unfortunately, the more they break down, the more prone you’ll be to leaks. In terms of pipe damage, the sooner issues are resolved the better, so call us in right away if you suspect damage.
- High Water Pressure: Most water pressure issues are related to having too little of it, rather than too much. And while too high of water pressure may not seem like something you’d want to correct, it can cause damage and strain to your pipes over time.
- Clogs in Your Pipes: When you think of clogs, the first things that come to mind are likely the inconveniences they cause in your home. Blockages also can cause damage to the pipes, though, which is why they’re never something that should be put on the back burner. If you suspect clogs, call us in today – our sewer rodding services may be required.
- Broken Pipe Joints: Like the name says, pipe joints are what join the pipes in your home together. Unfortunately, these spots tend to be rather vulnerable to damage, which can eventually lead to leaks in your home.
- Tree Root Damage: It’s no secret that tree roots are attracted to your underground pipes. Roots are naturally drawn to water sources, so if there’s any weak spot in your pipes, they’ll find it, infiltrate it, and eventually cause a lot of issues (like leaks) in the process.
- Big Swings in Temperature: While the shifting seasons can be a nice change of pace in our neck of the woods, drastic temperature swings aren’t so great for your pipes. As the water in your pipes freezes and expands, it can put your pipes through a lot of stress and strain – and eventually lead to cracks and leaks.
- Shifting Pipes: Sometimes pipes can shift underground, and it’s typically nothing you caused. These events are unfortunate and are a major cause of leaks, but our techs can guide you through it and get your system back to where it needs to be.
- Poor Installation: If your pipes were installed incorrectly to begin with, there’s a fair chance you’ll face leaks and all kinds of other issues over time. This is a big reason why DIY is frowned upon, and why hiring a licensed team from the start is so imperative.
Don’t Put Off Care – Reach Out Today
Any plumbing-related problems you’re experiencing should be addressed promptly by a team of experts. The longer they go unresolved, the worse your home (and bank account) will suffer. Put your worries to rest by trusting our team to handle it all.
Get started today by booking online or calling us at 630-978-9696. We’re happy to help with it all!