We Can Install Your New Energy-Efficient Tankless Water Heater
Is your old water heater showing signs of inefficiency or wear and tear? If you’re ready to upgrade to something new, then it may be time to consider a tankless water heater. These units offer countless benefits, they last a long time, and – best of all – you get endless hot water whenever you need it.
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Our experienced and knowledgeable techs would be happy to help with it all.
What Are the Pros of Tankless Water Heaters?
Why are so many opting to go tankless these days? And are these models really worth the extra up-front costs? We get the importance of getting all the facts before making an investment this big, so we’re here to lay out the advantages to making this switch.
- Energy Savings: Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient because they aren’t heating a full tank of water constantly for whenever you’re ready. They heat water only as you need it, meaning you may see a dip in your monthly energy bills.
- Less Water Waste: How much time do you think it takes for the water in your shower or tub to heat up? What about your kitchen sink when it’s time to do dishes? All those minutes running water can add up. With a tankless water heater, you’ll get hot water as soon as you need it, which means less waste and lower water bills, too.
- Longer-Lasting: Tankless water heaters typically last around 20 years, which is twice as long as your traditional water heater. That’s another way you’ll be saving money over time – no replacement will be needed anytime soon!
- More Space: Since tankless water heaters don’t have a full-blown tank (hence the name), they allow you much more space for storage, furniture, other appliances, or whatever else you can think of. If space is already limited for you, this is a great option to guarantee some extra room.
- No Leak Risks: Again, since there’s no tank full of water sitting around, you won’t face the chance of experiencing leaks in your space. If you’ve had your water heater tank leak in the past, you know how big of a nightmare that scenario can be.
- Endless Hot Water: One of the biggest reasons people love tankless water heaters is because they never run out of hot water. If you have a full household, you’re probably all too familiar with what happens after a few people get in the shower before you. By the time you finally snag a turn, there’s no hot water to speak of. With tankless options, this won’t be a problem.
Have more questions about Tankless Water Heaters?
It’s clear these units have a lot to offer, but there’s gotta be a few downsides, right? Well, sure. We’re always honest and up front with our clients, and we feel that knowing the disadvantages of a big purchase like this is just as important as knowing the pros.
First of all, as noted above, these are much more expensive initially. It’s also important to note that, while smaller models work for some households, a bigger and busier one will require something a bit larger. And your gas line will need to support the size of your water heater, too, so that’s another factor to consider.
Fortunately, these potential drawbacks are all things that we consider and talk over with you before beginning the installation process. As a smaller, family-owned business, we know the importance of putting you first and taking all the specifics into consideration!
We Offer the Quality Service You Deserve
We have the credentials and experience of a well-established company, along with the values and mission of a customer-oriented small business – truly the best of both worlds. If you need any plumbing services, we’re the team to trust with it all. We also offer a long list of bathroom and kitchen repairs and installation work, so you can rely on us for that, too!
Ready to get started? We’d love to work with you. Give our experts a call at 630-978-9696 or book online with our techs today.