We’re the Trusted Team for Sewer Repairs Throughout Naperville & Aurora
There’s not much a homeowner dreads more than necessary plumbing or sewer repairs. It can be a big, messy, and sometimes smelly job, and the last thing anyone wants to hear is that their pipes need to be dug up. Fortunately, our crew is here to make the process as seamless and unobtrusive as possible. Whatever you need, we’ll get the job done right taking your needs, concerns, and budget into account the entire time.
What Are the Most Common Sewer Pipe Problems?
What issues do we usually discover when our customers call us in to inspect their sewer line and pipes?
- Corrosion: If your pipes are corroded (a common problem with older houses), they’ll either need to be repaired or replaced to ensure the rest of your home’s plumbing isn’t affected. You can try to avoid corrosion by being careful about what you flush, but it’s hard to prevent it from eventually occurring down the line.
- Shifting Pipes: There are lots of reasons your pipes might be shifting. It could be because your home’s foundation shifted and triggered issues, there may be sinkholes on your property, or even excess rain can cause this to happen. Like with most plumbing problems, the sooner you act here, the better.
- Tree Roots: If your sewer lines are too close to the trees in your yard, it could run you into some problems. The bigger your trees grow, the more water they’ll need, and the roots will seek the nearest water sources around (i.e. your pipes). Now, tree roots can’t penetrate your pipes on their own, but if there is even the smallest crack or gap present, you can bet they’ll find their way in – not good.
- Major Clogs: From flushing inappropriate materials down the toilet to invasive tree roots to the accumulation of oils/grease and more, there are any number of things that can cause your pipes to clog up. Unfortunately, the worse the clog, the less likely any DIY fixes will resolve them.
- Freezing Temperatures: The areas we serve are all too familiar with the freezing temperatures and cold days of winter. Unfortunately, this can lead to some major trouble when it comes to your pipes. If they freeze and burst, you’ll be left with a major mess on your hands, but our techs are equipped to help.
How Are These Problems Discovered?
But wait… Now you know what problems we might find, but how do we go about actually discovering them? Are we going to have to dig up your entire yard or break into the flooring of your home?
Not at all. In fact, the best way to figure out which sewer problems you’re experiencing is to call us in for a sewer camera inspection. We can find the issues at hand, then figure out the best plan for moving forward – whether that’s sewer rodding, re-routing, or something else. Ready to get this maintenance booked? Reach out to our licensed experts today.
Our Respectful Crew Is Ready to Help You
There’s no denying that issues with your sewer (or really any plumbing-related problems) can be frustrating and draining – pun intended. Fortunately, our crew is standing by, ready to help you out with it all. Don’t let minor plumbing issues turn into big, expensive repair jobs. Call us in today to set you up right.
How can we be reached? Simply call us at 630-978-9696 or book online. Either way, we’d be happy to be in touch!